Monday, January 30, 2012

What do aubergine seedlings look like?

I planted some aubergine seeds a while ago and they are growing well {or so I thought}, when we went to a garden centre they had aubergine seedlings which looked totally different to my seedlings. Mine are black beauty variety and they look just like grass growing {or that's what my hubby says}, I've stuck with them but now I am worried as when I Googled aubergine seedlings I didn't see any that looked like mine, I think they are more squash like looking plants, do I give up or do you think my grass like looking seedlings could be aubergine {they were from a new sealed pack}

What do aubergine seedlings look like?
Here is pictures of them in 4 different stages..aubergine, also called eggplant in the usa



http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/vi...
Reply:Eggplant does not look like grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment