Sunday, February 5, 2012

I still want to set up orphanage in Peru. ill email you more info if you want 4 a read?

Vision


I was in Peru last summer on a mission team to the beautiful modern city of Arequipa where many tourist visit. Walking round the county side I thought that it would be great to buy lots of fields and build a hotel! But this hotel would be solely to aid the large orphanage next door! So the orphanage would be self financing. There are many orphanages but unfortunately many more kids that need a home and support. I know south Peru well and understand that in many places there are many abandoned kids and babies. I would build a purpose centre in Arequipa for as many as I can.





I have many ideas and designs already of both complexes. The hotel would have a huge garden and would display many beautiful parts of Peru in the one garden. Like having a tropical feel to it with a river, small lake to swim in and many animals and birds. This garden would be the main selling point of the hotel, along with letting every one know that the money spent will go to the orphanage and cause

I still want to set up orphanage in Peru. ill email you more info if you want 4 a read?
First of all, can you legally buy property in Peru, do you have a DNI, CE , or permission to sign a contract visa? You'll need one of those.





Have you talked to the orphanage in Arequipa?





I recommend posting info on www.volunteerabroad.com, you can place an advert there for free.





Also, who is going to care for the kids and the orphaange? There's a lot of red tape in Peru. Especially if you-re a foreigner.





AS for money, try contacting churches, also try posting info on www.expatperu.com and www.livinginperu.com





Also about cost, I don't know, but we bought a 80m2 flat in Lima and it was close to 30K.
Reply:This is a very nice altruistic idea but I'm not sure private orphanages are allowed here in Peru.





I suggest you check everything first with the INABIF which is the national organism that runs orphanages. Here is its info:





PROGRAMA INTEGRAL NACIONAL PARA EL BIENESTAR FAMILIAR - INABIF


Av. San Martín 685 Pueblo Libre, Lima- Perú


Teléfonos: (511) 462-0703, 462-0172, 463-0737


Web: http://www.inabif.gob.pe





Good luck and thank you for your thoghtfull idea!


No comments:

Post a Comment