Sunday, February 5, 2012

Does anybody get this dream at all?What do these things symbolise?

Last night i had this dream that played in my head over and over and over again. I dreamt that i was back in my old house, and through the window this guy that i liked was in my garden. I'd had a huge crush on him in college, and i'd kind of assumed he liked me too because he could never take his eyes of me. Anyway he's in my garden and there's this whole parade of really pretty girls in the centre dancing around in the middle, but he completely ignores them. He keeps coming to my window and playing basketball with me through the window. We pass, catch, pass catch, pass catch. Instead of being smiley and excited, he looks kind of serious. Then i look over and there's a couch in the far corner of my garden, he's sitting on it. This is where it gets real interesting. There's a guy that i've liked for three years in university, he's wearing this guys glasses, and the whole basketball thing well i've got a guy friend that i had the biggest crush on and he's obsessed with basketball

Does anybody get this dream at all?What do these things symbolise?
keep your eyes open for the love of you life. He's probably on the way, and it will rock.
Reply:You have a secret desire to indulge in group sex with all of them. This will probably happen soon so brace yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment