Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Question and Advice about Domestic Violence in the UK, had enough of my babies father, when we have a?

disagreement or row he always uses his fist etc there had been various incidences in the past, on Wednesday he was jealous, broke my garden gate, stormed in shouting at me, whacked and thumped me across the face a few times, threatened with his fist haninng over to smash me right in the centre of my face.



Then to top it off before I was finally able to escape with my baby, he spat in my face.



I have called the police, they still havent arressted him as he keeps calling me.



I am taking this to court, but what can I expect, will they make out that I encourage him then guilty, will he get off, what are the typical expectations in a British Court of Law in concern of my case?



Thank You.

Question and Advice about Domestic Violence in the UK, had enough of my babies father, when we have a?
I dont live in the UK and I am glad I dont, his *** would have been under the jail here. Bless you hun.


No comments:

Post a Comment